Mental health: trainer pack
People often have deeply entrenched misconceptions about what is meant by the term ‘mental health’ and people with mental health issues. They may believe that mental ill health is a symptom of weakness, or that people who have mental health problems are unstable, dangerous or unfit to do their jobs. We all have mental health, just in the same way that we all have physical health. The aim of this resource is to help participants to explore their attitudes to mental health, understand its importance and appreciate how best to support good mental health in the workplace.
- one set of trainer notes
- one pack of video clips
- one PowerPoint presentation with video clips
Our mental health trainer pack contains 8 training video clips, each focusing on a single theme around mental health. It comes with a presentation and extensive notes to introduce each themed video clip. A preview of the trainer notes is shown below.
- introduction to mental health
- understanding stress
- spotting the warning signs
- Knowing what to do
- making reasonable adjustments
- absence and return to work
- building a mentally healthy workplace
Suitable for both staff and managers, this all-in-one trainer pack has been designed to support delivery of a half-day training course covering:
- 3 hours
- Skill Boosters
Video formats (subject to availability):
- High Definition (mp4, 1280x720)
- Standard Definition (mp4, 640x360)
- Mobile (mp4, 480x270)
- Why not try our companion e-learning course?
- Visit our e-learning store to browse our full range of courses.